Kerry Skin Clinic specialises in the treatment of various skin problems with lasers. We have a number of different lasers for various problems. The most common laser treatments we offer include:
- Laser treatment for fungal nail infection
- IPL (intense pulse light) therapy for permanent painless hair reduction.
- Laser treatment for red broken veins on the face and body.
- Laser treatment for active acne.
- Laser treatment for acne scars.
- Laser resurfacing, rejuvenating, toning and tightening of the skin on the face and body to reduce the appearances offine lines and wrinkles.
- IPL treatments for brown spots on the face and body.
We have a state of the art Regenlite (N Lite pulse dye laser) which is a powerful, medical grade, vascular laser suitable for treating red veins, scars, fine lines and wrinkles, and brown spots on the skin.
We also have a Chromolite EP which is a powerful medical grade intense pulse light machine suitable for permanent hair reduction on the face and body, treatment of red veins and removal of brown spots on the skin.
All our laser treatments are carried out under the supervision of specially trained doctors and nurses to ensure you get the best benefit from your laser treatments with maximum safety. All our laser treatments are carried out in our specially designed laser room, which has specially designed safety features to ensure all patients, staff and other people in the building are safely protected from the powerful laser beams.